CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Who are we looking for:
- Finance Associate with 1 year of relevant experience
- Educational Requirement: BBA/B.Com
- Someone passionate to work, career oriented with the drive to learn new things.
- Proficient to Sort and organize data
- Liaison between company and the bank in terms of gathering receipt confirmations on a regular basis.
- Develop, organize and maintain data sheets for recording of companyâs purchase and sales data.
- Assist senior managers in financial management
- Ensure financial and operational activities are executed delivered as per the standards of the company
- Must have knowledge of basic MS Excel
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.