CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire feature life cycle, starting with planning and OKRs.
- Identify, conceptualize new products as well as improvements to existing products with the goal of driving efficiency gains and reaching profitability.
- Take the lead and work with data analysts and engineers to diagnose & fix large production issues.
- Help contribute to creating a compelling vision, mission, and road map for our product portfolio that energizes and builds momentum within the teams.
- Be a leader in championing for your product across all stakeholders internal and external including city teams, marketing, supply (purchase) and demand (sales).
- Develop, lead and implement projects such as company-wide go-to-market plans. Ensure timely delivery of projects in collaboration with your team and other departments.
- Clarify requirements from business stakeholders and validate them against user needs and tech effort, including company goals (write product requirement documents etc.)
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders on product features and acting as the main point of contact for any inquiries.
Collaborate with the engineers and designers, and other colleagues sharing knowledge on product developments and issues, to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team.
What are we looking for
- Must have bachelor's degree from reputable university (preferably in Business Management or Computer Science)
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience working as a Product Manager or in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Previous experience in using and managing different CRM systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Proven experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders, partners and executive management.
What do we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.