CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage office supplies stock and maintain office premises and coordinate building repair and maintenance issues.
- Maintain and update databasesÂ and organize a filling system for company documents
- Travel arrangement for employees i.e. Book hotels, flights, meeting rooms as per requirements.
- Prepare reports on expenses, office budgets and other expenditures and payment coordination with finance department.
- Support all stakeholders and manage all asset related queries; ordering; allocation of all new assets i.e. laptops, mobiles, Sims, Internets etc.
- Periodic maintenance of all Head Offices, Regional Offices, Warehouses, Purchase Centers.
- Maintain vendor landlord communication, management with our respective locations.
What are we looking for
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in Admin department in any firm.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution.
- Should have analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, Knowledge of Public Relations etiquette.
- Should have the lead tracking mechanism skills and MS office skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
What do we offerÂ
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.