About CarFirst: CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and implementation of PR strategies and plans, manage all proactive and reactive media relations.
Developing media relations strategy to educate press, bloggers and influencers about CarFirst events and initiatives, seek high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media, and measure impact and effectiveness of communication efforts.
Strategize new opportunities and evaluate for partnership, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
Managing execution of on-ground events highlighting major milestones and achievements of the company and organizing press briefings, media meetups, launches, press conferences and interviews.
Planning, drafting and executing a social media action plan and establishing a social media presence.
Demonstrating and maintaining strong relations with press and media houses.
Develop and disseminate communication material including blog posts and articles, press releases, interview packs etc.
Leading crisis communication and issue management.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelorâs degree in communications or public relations or relevant work experience
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a PR role
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of various marketing and press platforms
- Up-to-date with latest trends, news and industry best practices.
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices.
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.