CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure all the documents are original.
- Maintaining the possession file scanning in the system.
- Uploading the documents on CMS and GDOCS.
- To submitted the file in warehouse after the complete verification process of that particular file.
- Maintain the taxes and HPAâs payment throughout.
- Cash inflow and out flow on daily basis.
- Verification of vehicle through Excise and CPLC.
Who are we looking for:
- 1-2 Years of working experience in the auto service or banking industry
- Educational Requirement: Graduate
- Must know about cars and the industry
- Must have know how in Excise matters
- Excellent grip on vehicle documents checking
- Must be confident, proficient with MS office
- Should have good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Has to be very energetic and system literate
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.