About CarFirst: CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Centralized Purchase Coordination
- Coordinate between various departments such as Finance, Warehouse, Quality Control, Commercial, and Purchase Center Managers for a smooth flow of transaction between token and final possession.
- Handling complaints
- Providing customers with complete support
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the office
Who are we looking for:
- Education required: BBA / Graduate
- Experience: 1-2 years of Purchase experience
- Car industry knowledge & passion for cars
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical abilities
- Strong follow up skills and ability to communicate with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc