CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining network efficiently, Managing Unifi Routers and other networking switches.
- Dealing with ISP (Transworld , Zong )Negotiation on cost and link deployment for all offices in Pakistan.
- Complete Microsoft products day to day support.
- Installation of Windowâs and Softwareâs.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, network and peripheral issues and provides replacement, repair, or cleaning, as needed.
- Responsible for special projects, their management, and other duties as assigned or any other task assigned by the management/Line Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in IT department and atleast have Bachelors in computer science.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word Etc.
- Must have vendor negotiation experience, time management skills and should have problem solving attitude.
What do we Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices.
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc