CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic and conversion on the company website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for quarterly marketing plans
- Maintaining high conversion rates and low cost per conversions.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Devising content for social media, digital advertising, sms and email campaigns
- Providing Creative Manager with a brief for required digital artwork
Who are we looking for:
- Should have knowledge of Facebook marketing and have a profound knowledge of Facebook advertising and Facebook media buying
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical abilities
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices