CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the reception counter.
- Handle and assist visitors, vendors and clients and direct persons to correct destination.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Excellence in public relations and customer service.
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelorâs degree in related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.